BA in Health Science
BA in Psychology
BSc in Computer Science
BSc in Electrical & Electronics Tech.
BSc in Hotel Industry Management MBA
MA in Education
MA in Health Science
MA in Psychology
MSc in Computer Science
MSc in Occupational Safety & Health
PhD in Business Administration
PhD in Computer Science
PhD in Electrical & Electronics Eng.
PhD in Education
PhD in Health Science
PhD in Psychology
PhD in Occupational Safety & Health
Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) in Occupational Safety & Health
Master degree holders are required to complete a doctoral dissertation (Directed Research).
PSY699 Directed Research
Doctoral students are required to submit a dissertation consisting an original research.
For admission to the program, candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Master degree in related field; or
- Demonstrate the ability to succeed in the Doctoral program
All application must be submitted to Honolulu University (HK) Representative Office.
Each application package must contain:
- A duly completed application form (Download PDF Application Form)
- Copies of academic transcripts or records
- Resume or proof of work experience
- One passport-sized recent photo