Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) in
Electrical & Electronics Engineering
Master degree holders are required to complete 3 courses from the following plus the doctoral dissertation.
- Solid-state Electronics
- Signal Processing
- Intelligent Control Systems
- Micro & Nano-electronic Devices
- Micro/Nanofluidic systems
- Photonic Systems & Devices
- Power Systems Optimization
- Radio Frequency Circuits & Devices
- Telecommunication Networks
Doctoral students are required to complete all the required courses and to submit the dissertation consisting an original research. To graduate, doctoral candidates must achieve a grade of C (2.0) or better for courses that counted toward the degree and maintain an average grade of B (grade point average of 3.0).
Grade point average system:
A = 4.0 ；B = 3.0；C = 2.0；D = 1.0
For admission to the program, candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Master degree in related field; or
- Demonstrate the ability to succeed in the Doctoral program
All application must be submitted to Honolulu University (HK) Representative Office.
Each application package must contain:
- A duly completed application form (Download PDF Application Form)
- Copies of academic transcripts or records
- Resume or proof of work experience
- One passport-sized recent photo