MSc in Occupational Safety & Health
This MSc program recognizes credits earned from previous postgraduate business studies. With proper planning, students can achieve the Master of Science degree in one year. This program comprises of 4 courses.
- Training and Development
- Occupational Safety & Health
- Advanced Studies in Occupational Safety & Health
- Health Resources & Policy Analysis
To graduate, students must achieve a grade of C (2.0) or better for courses that counted toward the degree and maintain an average grade of B (grade point average of 3.0).
Grade point average system:
A = 4.0 ；B = 3.0；C = 2.0；D = 1.0
For admission to the program, candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Bachelor degree in related field; or
- College diploma with at least 3 years of managerial / supervisory work experience in the given field
All application must be submitted to Honolulu University (HK) Representative Office.
Each application package must contain:
- A duly completed application form (Download PDF Application Form)
- Copies of academic transcripts or records
- Resume or proof of work experience
- One passport-sized recent photo