Bachelor of Science in Computer Science
Candidates with a 2-year diploma are required to take courses below (30 credits in total).
- CSC103 Intro to Computer Programming (3 credits)
- CSC110 Machine Structure (3 credits)
- CSC535 Distributed Database Systems (6 credits)
- CSC511 Intro to Artificial Intelligence (6 credits)
- CSC549 Network Security (6 credits)
- CSC525 UNIX Security for System Administrators (6 credits)
To graduate, students must achieve a grade of D (1.0) or better for courses that counted toward the degree and maintain an average grade of C (grade point average of 2.0).
Grade point average system: A = 4.0 ；B = 3.0；C = 2.0；D = 1.0
For admission to the program, candidates must meet the following criteria:
- High school diploma or equivalent, or
- Post-Secondary Certificate or Diploma, and
- Satisfaction of the English Language requirement
All application must be submitted to Honolulu University (HK) Representative Office.
Each application package must contain:
- A duly completed application form (Download PDF Application Form)
- Copies of academic transcripts or records
- Resume or proof of work experience
- One passport-sized recent photo
- Application and registration fees